Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

OpenSourceBurger posted:

I dont wanna use those though.

Ngl you and the cowards who feel the same way but won't speak up deserve to be spit on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Guys maybe, and this is just a theory okay, maybe people dont want to burn bridges with the biggest company in the world in their chosen field of work.

This is just an in progress theory though.

I'm going to throw salt at you like the snail you are

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

OpenSourceBurger posted:

WWE and Vince are lovely but acting like people who arent saying SUCK MY DICK VINCE gently caress WWE FOR LIFE EAT poo poo in instagram posts are braindead zombies instead of people who maybe wanna have a career is the dumbest poo poo.

https://youtu.be/JQxUypXoslM

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

OpenSourceBitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Chris Hero is in the Alumni section of WWE's page again

https://youtu.be/uC21yoI8Di8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

People in the last 5 years I can think of that TNA used better than WWE (Sting and Christian go without saying, but they're lifetime achievements here):

Robert Roode
EC3
Rockstar Spud
James Storm
Lashley
DJZ
Maria
Matt, Reby, Maxel and Jeff Hardy
Eric Young
Kurt Angle (final match vs Lashley in TNA or final match vs Baron Corbin in WWE, which would you rather have? Exactly, he's staying on this list)

The Too Early To Say department but I'll pencil them in:

John Morrison
Scarlett Bordeaux
Killer Kross

There were ebbs and flows for sure but I'd put Joe on the list if only for the years of amazing X-Division matches and his series with Kurt.