Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

OxySnake posted:

I wanna join in this action.

One quote of this and I'll keep being a Vikings fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Say no more.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Oberst posted:

Ross Jester

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ross come join the cowboys.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Become a Panthers fan just so you can get incredibly pissed when we lose to the Chargers in an embarassing fashion next season.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

bust out the mod challenge you freaking cowards

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Sour Diesel posted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Since I couldn't see any of the videos I am going to assume he reached to pull a team name out of a hat and discovered all of the slips had "Bill O Brien" written on them and panicked

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It was like when Vince kept drawing Roman's name as the #1 entrant of the Rumble

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
i can't be the last charger fan standing, i don't post enough to carry that much water

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Equality for all release the videos!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Sour Diesel posted:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

aperion posted:

i can't be the last charger fan standing, i don't post enough to carry that much water

On the other hand, it's kinda neat that the only Charger fan left posts on SA, you're like the last unicorn

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
if anything we should appreciate aperion more

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
the immense regret whenever someone says "i'm picking a new team" and then remembering the texans and browns exist is palpable

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Marin Karin posted:

the immense regret whenever someone says "i'm picking a new team" and then remembering the texans and browns exist is palpable

It's a lot easier to dump your team when they leave

I know from experience

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Pick the Ravens!! We have an exciting QB. And now that he's lost playoff games he's even more of a good one to get behind.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

believe i was the first one to spot the american robin in the u.s. this year

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

believe i was the first one to spot the american robin in the u.s. this year

Those are around year round. There was a black-throated gray warbler in baltimore though that I can't chase after :(

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i saw one at midnight, january 1

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i saw 3 robins at once the other day. possibly world record

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i saw 3 robins at once the other day. possibly world record

Call me when you find 3 clay-colored robins :D

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
There's a ton more mocking birds in the neighborhood this year then last. They are absolutely loving terrifying the robins. You literally can't look anywhere in the neighborhood without seeing a Robin getting divebombed by a mockingbird.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mockingbirds are no cowards! Theyll divebomb you if they think youre a threat

I wanna see a Blue Mockingbird

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
I started paying attention to the birds in my area and outside my kitchen window. There’s not much that’s interesting aside from these two red cardinals that hang out around the bird feeder. I thought those guys would run off everyone else because they’re a bit larger than most of the other birds, but they’re the biggest cowards around. I can barely walk up to the window to check them out before they take off, while everyone else gives no fucks.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Keep your eyes open cause warbler season is kicking off! The birds outside my apt suck too. Best thing is I had a white-throated sparrow once and a white-breasted nuthatch. Mostly just the same stupid house sparrows!

My birdings gonna be real limited this year :( But illl get out when its mildly bad weather like light rain to local parks. Then ill get my warblers!!

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Apr 17, 2020

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
If i do the raffle first can the result be legally binding and ross has to support the team I pick for the next year as a toxx

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm not finishing this because I know I won't stick to it and will just default back to the stupid rear end chargers

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a neat cape posted:

I'm not finishing this because I know I won't stick to it and will just default back to the stupid rear end chargers

poo poo that's sadder than rooting for BoB

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Thats why first you should aim for a player you like. And just focus on him. Then gradually it will endear you to the team.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Pull a Kawa, and talk a year about things you dont believe while actually seething

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

OxySnake posted:

Pull a Kawa, and talk a year about things you dont believe while actually seething

Never go full Kawalimus.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
This thread is going to make it even funnier when they draft jordan love fourth overall or whatever.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwTjaK2gUAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZ_BJWRKF4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Thank you, Ross. I’m gonna subscribe to your channel so I don’t miss the next video where you demand Batman reveals himself to the public.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ross looks all grown up.

I genuinely loled at the doll.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Where can I get an Authentic Ross’s Norv Turner Voodoo Doll?

Also, Ross, why do you still have a Norv doll? He’s been gone for a while...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The second ross gets rid of that doll Norv Turner returns as the coach of your favorite team. Hes the hero we deserve

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

It was part of a SAS secret santa gift from back in... 2010? 2011?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Man I forgot about those old secret santas. I had one from back in 2007 or 2008 that gave me this really great surplus jacket. I finally wore the elbows out last year and it took me like 4 months of digging to find out where they got it.

I got more compliments on that jacket than literally any other piece of clothing I've ever owned combined.