Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
Awesome to hear, and I’m happy to keep waiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reimou
Jan 20, 2015
Wait, you ARE the person doing the Pokemon Stadium LP too. drat, I didn't even realize. You do quality work.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

PMush Perfect posted:

Hello, friends! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I’ll cut to the chase, this isn’t a “this LP is still alive, honest!” post. But it’s not a confirmation of a dead LP either. It’s a confirmation of something I’ve said in other places but yet to make explicit here:

This LP is on official hiatus until after I finish my Pokémon Stadium LP. Running two at once just isn’t something I’m capable of at this time in my life, and trying to force it hasn’t been good for me. But my LP niche is doing weird infotainment runs of janky retro games, and there are few more deserving than FF1 NES. So, I’ll be back. Just not for a while yet.

See y’all then!

I just found this thread myself, and I am very tempted to play that bugfix mod now.

While this thread is on hiatus, could we use the thread to talk about various versions of this game, since it's been ported so many times? I'm personally very fond of the PSP-make (see what I did there?), but I don't want to spoil.

Also, you are all bad people for voting thief last. I adore them because they go from Thieves, dapper but useless, to badarse ninjas - I don't think that any class benefits more from the promotion quest. Ninjas can use any black magic up through level 4 of 8, and in the remakes this means that they have TMPR (which works) and FAST, and those are huge.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I think I’ll probably actually close the thread so people don’t come in thinking there’s been an update.

Later, though!