Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Blacknose posted:

On further inspection when looking what I need to sort out the front bumper I discovered that the intercooler has taken a huge hit at some point, so I've got that and a bunch of front end fixings etc on the way from various breakers and ebay sellers. Will make a nice change from doing woodwork.

This is my experience with delivery vehicles. They tend to get driven early in the morning and late at night, while road construction is either on-going or finishing up. Plenty of crap on the roads getting kicked up into the intercooler. Also sleepy people bumping into stuff, as you do. On Isuzu and Mitsubishi diesel forward control trucks I've seen guys fit steel mesh forward of the intercooler to shield it. It sucks to step out of the truck into a puddle of coolant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU