Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Looks good. Why does your stove have 3 knobs but 2 burners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Looks comfortable. I always thought it would be cool to make a van with hammock mounts inside instead of a bed but idk how well that would actually work

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

an old coworker or mine did exactly that, now he tours the PNW doing software testing from his van. Seems pretty sweet to be honest, at least a great way to spend a summer.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

by a $20 electric paint sprayer on aliexpress. it's only got to work a few times and will still look better than a roller

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

that does look pretty good for a roller, i'd be happy with that finish for a home built camper. did you clear coat it? a coat of UV resistant clear would probably keep it from fading so much. i personally find roller painting to be kind of annoying and spraying to be satisfying but if you can't get a cheapo sprayer it's probably not worth it to buy one to use once. do you guys have tool libraries over there that will let you check one out?