Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

That was just awe-inspiring. Big fan of some of the skill demonstration stuff that GDQs been doing recently with this and the Mushihimesama 1CC run at AGDQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I haven't been a competitive member of the PIU community since 2005 but still play it when I have the chance. I love that rhythm games are getting more notoriety at GDQ events. :D

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

My friend just told me about this and apparently there's an arcade games block??

Just got on, think I missed Necrodancer.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah necrodancer just ended

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
This guy's really good at Super Metroid

I feel like I shouldn't be impressed with very precise, technical SM runs at this point, and yet.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
not being named games done quarantine is a missed opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

This one is over, but it looks like RetroGamingLiveTV is doing a marathon over the next week so you can pick up there to get your fix.