Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

:drat:

You're officially the Singer equivalent of campers now. This is amazing. Coachbuilt has taken on a new meaning.

Thanks for mentioning Grafana, it's exactly what I've been hunting for for all the OBD2 data I've been logging from my RX-8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

cursedshitbox posted:

My primary concern with the dazzle or doing large swaths of black/color is heat absorption. I've had buses and rvs that were ez-bake ovens before, not so hot to turn this into one. Part of why I was playing with the light grays in the desert scene.

Would there be an issue with covering everything with a clear IR blocking/reflecting window film? So even if you did use dark vinyl, you could cover it in a reflective clear. I know the bulk rolls have come down in price.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Sweet Raptor Jesus. Those pictures are absolutely incredible. I am insanely jealous and you guys should be super proud of all the work thus far.