Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Just CRUISIN along on this man. Good work. Who makes those lights? Looking to upgrade my flatbed tails since they're the dimmest oldest part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

cursedshitbox posted:

Bargman 84/85 series. I reassembled all the leftovers into a working set. Want em?

Thanks but that'd be too big I think, and I would have to work the mounting too much to get what I wanted. I just wanted a closer look.

Edit; really I just need box lights but I still cannot believe an LED box light is worth $55 each.

StormDrain fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Sep 27, 2020

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

everdave posted:

You can get whole giant off road light bars for that on AMZ now what are you looking for?

I think you misunderstood what I meant by box light, I mean the ubiquitous multi-function S/T/T/R/Reflector and License plate light.

Well there we go:
https://www.amazon.com/MaxxHaul-80685-Universal-Combination-Flatbed-2/dp/B072VS66SK/

So every time I went looking for these LED combination STT lights I always got ones that were like $55 a piece, and I always felt like I'd turn around one day and find them for $20 each. I guess today is that day.

As far as 'off road light bars' go I don't like them for the style of truck, I think they look out of place. If anything I'd get KC lights because they're so iconic to me, but I don't drive the truck in the dark nearly often enough to justify it. Part of the issue is I don't want to do the whole project of wiring up the relay and switch for it, and fabricate brackets.