Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
started the discworld series, up to wyrd sisters which is send up of multiple shakespeare plays mind candy but a lot of fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

rear end-penny posted:

this is a funny coincidence. a mate of mine recently came back to town and immediately mentioned Terry Pratchett to me, and lent me Small Gods. I'm a little over halfway through and enjoying it, he's already talking about how he's trying to decide what order to loan them to me, but realistically I'm not going to read them back to back.

the friends who recommended them to me mention things are pretty uneven and I think even the author himself recommends starting on an arc that is at least a third of the way through the books

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
started and finished the first of Le Carre’s novels with John Smiley as the protagonist when couldn’t sleep,, suited my mood perfectly and was a fantastic read if you like spy thrillers which I guess I do now

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
my Libby app has been filled up with Ursula Le Guin lately and she is now in my top five fantasy/sci fi authors of all time