Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H2Omelon
Aug 31, 2009
I'm a huge DROD RPG fan and saw this mentioned in their official forum. Played it for one evening, then immediately purchased the game and all its DLC. This game is extremely my jam.

Got a silver medal on the second tower on my first attempt, then looked at the clock and it was 2AM. Whoops! Haven't done that with a game since Civ 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H2Omelon
Aug 31, 2009
This game currently doesn't have a very good way of looking over rooms you explored in a previous playthrough or scouting ahead very easily. There's a Maps button, but the maps that you are given are basically useless.

To help out with this, I've made a maps site that has screenshots of every floor so you can remind yourself how many keys of a certain type a tower has, or what's on the next floor, and so on. There's also a damage calculator so you can plug in your stats and it'll tell you how much damage that enemy will deal. Currently only has the first chapter of towers, but I'm adding more over time.

H2Omelon
Aug 31, 2009
What's the word on the street regarding the new 3rd DLC, Chapter 5? I know only one tower is released for it so far, is it any good? What new stuff is introduced this time?