Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

So I'm going through the demo (very robust, by the way, four towers is actually a lot of content for this game) and I'm mostly just trying to understand the scoring mechanics. I'm pretty sure I almost totally cleared the second tower top to bottom and I still only managed to barely clear the requirements for the silver medal. Is it just the case where you NEED to grind out each tower to get upgrade items to get better scores or am I just misunderstanding something?

Overall I'm enjoying this enough I'll probably at least get the base game when I'm done with the four demo towers, but man that pricing strategy is pretty insane.

Edit: Also, yes, this game really needs a way to turn off the music. Please. Unless that's a feature in the main game that's not included in the demo?

Infinity Gaia fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Apr 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Ahhhhhh gently caress. I ended up about 1k HP short of being able to (probably) finish Tactical Tower K. God dammit.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

:toot: Finally managed Pure Tactical Tower K! Just BARELY scraped out a Bronze, but hey, good enough, considering I made a bunch of mistakes, especially with my leveling order.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Good lord, Tactical Tower G is a nightmare for my brain. It's so goddamn big! And the final boss tower is even BIGGER? :negative: