Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i have currently spent 10 hours in the demo. playing this game feels like closest i will ever get to feeling like the time cube guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I keep banging my head against tactical tower D and its driving me crazy. I was able to silver medal everything else in the demo first go but something about this tower is just not clicking with me. The difficulty puts it at 1 star and some of those other ones had more!

I bought the full game so I will just take a crack at some different towers and come back to it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I did tactical beach last night and that one is really fun! Love it when a game just throws in a slightly different version of the game in the game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Snooze Cruise posted:

I keep banging my head against tactical tower D and its driving me crazy. I was able to silver medal everything else in the demo first go but something about this tower is just not clicking with me. The difficulty puts it at 1 star and some of those other ones had more!

I bought the full game so I will just take a crack at some different towers and come back to it.

ok figured it out. focused on using less key level ups this time and it clicked into place though it still ended up feeling pretty tight. on to tactical tower k.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Dec 26, 2023

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

quote:

[Implementation of <Memories from 0>!]
Not a stage update, but perhaps one of the most important features ever implemented, <Memories from 0>.
This can be activated by pressing <Memory from 0> at the start of the stage, or by pressing Shift+Home, and allows you to load the key unlocking information from another saved data.
(Think of "ghost replay" in racing or action games.)

When replaying a large stage after a long time has passed, or when replaying a stage that was once game over, it is often easy to forget how the game was played before.
With <Memories from 0>, players will be able to play more comfortably, more efficiently, and with greater sophistication.
(I think it will probably increase the comfort level of the game by a factor of 1.5~2.0. ......)