Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug
Everyone here keeps mentioning DROD. Never played any DROD, but if I like TN and I like Desktop Dungeons is that another series to investigate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug
Anyone else try to play this with controller? Discord said that the dojo wouldn't work well without a mouse but other towers I've found work okay with my rudimentary setup and I was wondering what other folks configs were.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug

Phigs posted:

Was this with or without badges? (just asking for when I try for it myself)

Also, thread, what is this and how do I get past it?

It's in Tactical tower G past the (first?) clear tile.

It's a tile that needs a mattock to dig. 5 charges worth IIRC

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug
Can someone help out with Mystery? I'm stuck as to what do with it

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug
Tetris Effect: 1 hour
Slay The Spire: 3 hours
Tactical Nexus: 100 hours
Overcooked: 2 hours

Someone help me my steam backlog is dying.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug
Really want to get back into this but I've been away for like 2 years and am intimidated. Had like 200 sunstones I think? Like 2 diamonds max I think? I dunno I feel like at the end I was struggling enough so trying to push for more now just feels daunting

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug

An Actual Princess posted:

it is very intimidating but if you've been away for years then there's a TON of qol that's been added to make easing back in simpler, like the ability to reserve doors to make key counting enormously simpler.

Whats this mean exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug
Oh great that was always the most tedious part, and when trying to improve a run I could never be sure what was the same or different