Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rath
Apr 25, 2005
I should be learning code instead of posting on the boards.
This dumb game is slowly eating away at my free time and also my brain. Thanks for making the OP! I just finished some initial runs on the first six towers. About to start doubling back to go for better medals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rath
Apr 25, 2005

nrook posted:

Is there a way to see what the score multipliers are on each tower before reaching a clear square? I was surprised when I reached the top of Tactical Tower D and my attack and defense got 5x multipliers.

As far as I've seen in the first 10 or so towers:

HP is always 1x
First clear icon is always 1x stats
Second clear icon is always 5x stats
Third clear icon is always 10x stats

rath fucked around with this message at 20:37 on May 14, 2020

rath
Apr 25, 2005

Mescal posted:

i've been playing tactical nexus for days and what the gently caress is this

what's a map where a small number of medals/sunstones make a huge difference? i'm familiar with the first 3 maps, but haven't beat any of the others yet.

Seeing this thread pop back up is givin me the shakes to get back to progressing. Definitely mess with mini, it's a fun afternoon project.

rath
Apr 25, 2005

An Actual Princess posted:

if you haven't joined the discord you REALLY should; the community there is incredibly helpful and happy to give tips without just spoiling everything. i'm at 5.5k suns and there's no way i would have even a tenth that many if it wasn't for the help of other people

Seriously, the Discord is great. Everyone is friendly and it's great to bounce some ideas off others when you hit a wall.