Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.
Does anyone have a Hitufude dojo pure gold, with 10 or less sunstones? I got the pure silver complete, but I'm stuck terribly at about 18.3 million, which is just a little shy of gold's 20 million. I think I'm having trouble with the final levels, despite everyone else saying that the ropes are plentiful. I started the second to last stage with 2.2 million HP, 6k attack and 10k defense, and 45 ropes. It wasn't enough to clear all the monsters, just the ones worth a lot of xp.

By the way, what level are people ending Hitufude dojo at on pure runs? Spent a lot of time re-strategizing, but my runs ended up at level 134 both times! I'm pretty sure I can get the normal gold if I bust out the medals, but the pure gold is so close! My second run, i was so proud of getting both platinum keys for the godan level with 2 platinum doors, but getting the second platinum key basically brought my character to <1000 HP. I though the extra experience boost would make up for the massive loss in HP...but it didn't really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.
Wow....I wish they had a replay system to see what was done.