Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

wanna hear that TV historian defend Commodore :getin:

But yeah the commentaries are the most interesting part of a disc release, unless they do a really good job with the film restore which I never trust until it gets released and the reviews come in.

Also :lol: somebody in the replies tried to 'huh I guess I'm a little confused' the post by pointing out the box says 1970s and the movie came out in '68. A false Columbo fan.

I understood the baffling defense of Commodore in this thread once I reached the Ed McBain episodes. Then I knew how they could say it wasn't the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU