Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I suspect Columbo has all the relatives he mentions, but only half or less of what he says about them is true.

He pretty much admits to that at the end of an early episode, Dead Weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

BiggerBoat posted:

I don't know why but I always thought his name was Frank.

Columbo's first name is never actually said (apart from possibly in No Time To Die, which has a nephew who calls him "uncle cosmo") but his police badge is shown a couple of times and it does seem to show his name as Frank:

Anytime someone asks though he just says it's "Lieutenant" or that he has a name but only his wife calls him that.