Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

this guy:

i feel like he totally fucks. not only is he jacked, but in one of the twisted metal games he entered to find out who killed his wife. tehy were totally banging

i only question this because according to the twisted metal wiki he had trouble going to the bathroom which is definitely a turn off and a dealbreaker to some:

Twisted Metal III posted:

"When Axel was a boy, his father strapped two giant wheels to his son's arms and legs. For twenty years, Axel has lived a tormented life filled with daily retread and challenging trips to the bathroom. He's back to win Twisted Metal and become one with his machine forever."

but if his wife could see past his bathroom struggles then they probably came up with neat sex positions that involve your partner having their legs and arms attached to two giant wheels. that's true love right there imo and he's proabably like "i don't gently caress my lwife i make love to her"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU