Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Pheel73 posted:

We recently brought home a Doberman Puppy (12 weeks).

The breeder highly recommended a Dr. Gary's Best Breed Puppy Food.

https://bestbreed.com/product_detail/puppy-diet/

I've been sent home with a bag and of course the dog loves the stuff.

Can someone with more experience than me tell if this is good stuff? Seems highly rates on dogfoodadvisor but I'd like a second opinion.

I saw in the vet thread that your puppy has some knuckling over going on which is often a nutrition issue so if it were me I'd probably be looking for something else to see if that helps. Sometimes it doesn't matter how high quality the food is but how the dog does on it. Here's a link about knuckling over which has food and supplement recommendations. It's from great dane folks because those are the people I know that deal with knuckling over the most but it should be helpful for your pup too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU