Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Carl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Prime Carl and Pecorine stuff this week

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Cat!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I enjoy that while Yuuki and Kokkoro are obviously supposed to be the leads they've been completely overshadowed by Carl and Pecorine.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/vestenet/status/1262549402994053121

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Imagine accidentally stumbling into the plot like that, while out looking for food.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

nielsm posted:

Imagine accidentally stumbling into the plot like that, while out looking for food.
Dumber things have happened.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

nielsm posted:

That's our Pecorine!

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

nielsm posted:

I feel like Pecorine is the sort of person for whom this is a daily occurrence. Every breakfast run involves saving the world in at least six completely different ways.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Darth Walrus posted:

I feel like Pecorine is the sort of person for whom this is a daily occurrence. Every breakfast run involves saving the world in at least six completely different ways.

Without even noticing either. Pecorine is so unobservant she gives Bakarina competition for the title of Most Oblivious.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Without even noticing either. Pecorine is so unobservant she gives Bakarina competition for the title of Most Oblivious.

I'm not so sure about that. She's just someone who's constantly living her best life and wants everyone else to do the same. It generally seems more like enlightenment than cluelessness - it always works out in the end, after all.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can we all just appreciate Pecorine's sword with a bite take out of it from their dragon fight? I was worried they fixed it.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
The bite has been there since the beginning. The gag is that she bit it herself.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yuuki being constantly in a monsters mouth will always be funny to me, even if it happens every episode

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Zettace posted:

The bite has been there since the beginning. The gag is that she bit it herself.

That's even better

Also that giant bird was making goose noises right?

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
Yuuki is too tasty to every monster and even normal animals. In the montage of quests they have done at the beginning even the horse is trying to eat him.

I have been wondering if (potential show spoilers) they are gonna keep the whole VRMMO thing in the show and use it as some sort of twist. Like, from what I know about the mobile game it kinda is just kept as more of an on the side thing but not really ever a secret, so the show just not at all mentioning it ever makes me curious if it will even be a thing

EDIT: Is there a twitter yet that is just a compilation of the different faces Karyl makes each episode?

Black Mage Knight fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 25, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Changing the game's player character into a monosyllabic chew toy is such a loving brilliant decision.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttxOmvj_ZI

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Changing the game's player character into a monosyllabic chew toy is such a loving brilliant decision.

Mhm. :thumbsup:

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
I was so worried about the episode called "Fragrant Tentacles on the Beach"

But this was extremely wholesome and cute!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Squid!

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I like how Yuuki has a bunch of completed stamp cards but, uh, did he take the archer girl's wooden friend?

Also I don't know if this would have improved or ruined the scene but I was totally expecting a shark to just come and chomp Yuuki at the end during Kokkoro's wholesome underwater monologue.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

A lot of new characters this episode, and one extremely horny transformation sequence.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Bakemonogatari (2009)

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Bye-bye!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm back!

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I liked how they ate the leftover squid in sandwiches like post thanksgiving leftovers.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Rest in peace pudding, Yuuki

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

We all had quite an experience in this episode.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
And here I was a little worried the Ultimate Vampire wouldn't turn out to be incompetent and silly.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Helping Karyl>Main Quest :unsmith:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Very good pecorine

edit: shouldn't use a gigantic version

Agronox fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 17, 2020

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Please don't scare your cat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spiritus Nox posted:

Please don't scare your Carl

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hero ignores MSQ to gather and craft is the story of my MMO life.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Ibblebibble posted:

Hero ignores MSQ to gather and craft is the story of my MMO life.

They are the heroes we all aspire to be.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yuuki eat the eggs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm gonna miss these idiots.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

"A witch has mind-controlled my family/ the local government into thinking she's me. Anyway, let's get back to doing whatever as long as it's tangentially food related"

I love this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dzhay posted:

"A witch has mind-controlled my family/ the local government into thinking she's me. Anyway, let's get back to doing whatever as long as it's tangentially food related"

I love this show

I love that she made no attempts to disguise herself and the implication that no one really questioned it.

I want a season 2.