Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh good, there's a thread for this. There need to be more "funny morons go adventuring" shows like this and KonoSuba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yuuki and Kokkoro make Aqua and Kazuma look like goal-oriented taskmasters and it's brilliant how little they seem to be interested in doing...whatever they were summoned to do in the first place.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Ahh, there's a plot line all of a sudden! And more of my favorite guest character!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I hope all that means there's never any actual plot and it's just these idiots doing idiot things together idiotically for however many episodes we get.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm glad we're going to get more of the llama character. I tried to look at the game's wiki to see what the hell the plot was supposed to be and it was incomprehensible except for the fact I guess everyone is a person playing a VR video game except for Rima, who is literally a llama. A llama playing a VR video game.

So yeah, that's why Rima is my favorite minor character.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 19:06 on May 12, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Revolver Bunker posted:

The faces in this show continue to be a treasure each episode. Kyaru's being the most national treasure.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Carl.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I enjoy that while Yuuki and Kokkoro are obviously supposed to be the leads they've been completely overshadowed by Carl and Pecorine.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

nielsm posted:

Imagine accidentally stumbling into the plot like that, while out looking for food.

That's our Pecorine!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Darth Walrus posted:

I feel like Pecorine is the sort of person for whom this is a daily occurrence. Every breakfast run involves saving the world in at least six completely different ways.

Without even noticing either. Pecorine is so unobservant she gives Bakarina competition for the title of Most Oblivious.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Changing the game's player character into a monosyllabic chew toy is such a loving brilliant decision.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Squid!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
And here I was a little worried the Ultimate Vampire wouldn't turn out to be incompetent and silly.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spiritus Nox posted:

Please don't scare your Carl

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yuuki eat the eggs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm gonna miss these idiots.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tamba posted:

Season 2 has been announced on the 2.5 year anniversary livestream for the game today. No date yet

Yay more Carl

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Is there more Carl yet?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Revolver Bunker posted:

Thanks, I added the playlist to watch later. Sadly the auto translate doesn't do a good job on translating. But there being 320 hours of dialogue is reaching JRPG levels of text to translate.

320 hours of dialogue is straight-up JRPG franchise territory. Like I don't think there's been that much translated dialogue in all of the Trails series and that's like seven games.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Well I suppose I'll be bored of Fire Emblem Heroes by March...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Game's out and running. Thanks to the two gacha pulls' worth of free gems/orbs/jewels or whatever I leanred that Rima is actually named Lima. Which makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I forgot how much I enjoyed this show until I watched it again. I needed more of the "Kokoro has performed an illegal operation and will shut down" face. And everything about Carl.