Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I’m so glad this insane show got a second season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Yeah! Speech affectations are shortcuts to character development didnt you ever get to the chrono cross developer secret hideout.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I can’t believe how much better Kuuka works when she is 30 seconds of a half hour show.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Meme Poker Party posted:

Gotta say, when character "Guy We've Never Seen" suddenly appeared to basically address the camera about the emotional weight of his hentai doujins before being abruptly swept off inside a slime monster... almost felt like I was watching Konosuba.

Charlie??

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Lol if Eustania gets mad and loving deletes the rice fields.

kater fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Mar 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I haven’t watched last episode cuz that way show doesn’t end