Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The bandits in the forest had the same voices as the ones that stole Peco's sword, right?

Rima is adorable. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

If it's animation error it's one they're making a lot as there are multiple scenes you can see her human ears.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Maybe she isn't actually a catperson and just using magic to give herself catears and a tail.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

She'll be 30% better tomorrow, it's fine

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Revolver Bunker posted:

I've been playing the mobile game for 2 years now and I was happy and worried about how the anime would go. This has so far exceeded all my hopes and dreams for the anime. The MC being the way he is goes along with the game narrative while also making him best boi that must be protected.

So is this an adaptation of the game story?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I hope Aoi and Don't Worry My Friend 1 join the Gourmet Guild.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love that magic and superpowers are two separate and distinct things in this world.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can we all just appreciate Pecorine's sword with a bite take out of it from their dragon fight? I was worried they fixed it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Zettace posted:

The bite has been there since the beginning. The gag is that she bit it herself.

That's even better

Also that giant bird was making goose noises right?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Bye-bye!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Helping Karyl>Main Quest :unsmith:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dzhay posted:

"A witch has mind-controlled my family/ the local government into thinking she's me. Anyway, let's get back to doing whatever as long as it's tangentially food related"

I love this show

I love that she made no attempts to disguise herself and the implication that no one really questioned it.

I want a season 2.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is the gameplay standard mobile RPG stuff? Are they generous with the freebies and gacha?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Will I be able to field 5 Lima's eventually?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Oops! All Kokkoros

Agronox posted:

Is this the kind of game I can play as a cheapskate?

That's the impression I've gotten so far, pulled once after the required pull just to try it out. Haven't felt the need to pull again since I got Lima with it, which means I have no desire to buy the premium currency since it's just for the gacha.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Episode 3 had some weird cuts during the actions scenes at the end.

But Aoi came back and that's all that matters cause she's the best. Even when's murdering people to save herself from embarrassment.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Some incredible Karyl faces in the next episode preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RokOToQOTE

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

God loving drat

Caowns, but incredibly rude not to name Kaori.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrD8R9_oikQ

Give Karyl's VA an award

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pecownrine

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

kater posted:

I can’t believe how much better Kuuka works when she is 30 seconds of a half hour show.

Yuuki burning all her "sacred text" had me dying.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Meme Poker Party posted:

Gotta say, when character "Guy We've Never Seen" suddenly appeared to basically address the camera about the emotional weight of his hentai doujins before being abruptly swept off inside a slime monster... almost felt like I was watching Konosuba.

I mean this episode did feature a group made up of a narcissist, a masochist, and someone obsessed with explosions being led by someone slightly competent.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's the end result of taking too long to confess to your crush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Some real good crazy faces this ep.