Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

"What the gently caress is Princess Connect?" It's a show directed by the Konosuba guy where a bunch of idiots make a guild about finding and eating gourmet dishes in a fantasy world. That's all you need to know to jump in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foImVnHpZDI

Episode 3 airs today (4/20/2020)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's in the opening, plus my personal opinion is that you need 6 prongs minimum to represent a butthole ✱ ✳️

:x is just :x

Space Flower fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Apr 20, 2020

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9DkiEWiPdo

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
and yet they just left kyaru in the end

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the anime has a handful of scenes that correspond to early game stuff but it more or less retells things after the three main girls meet up because in the game they don't form the guild immediately, there's a little over a month that's just conveniently waved off as "time the MC spent running into all of the gacha characters (while living with Kokkoro at Saren(blond elf)'s orphanage)". the game is pretty unique about how it sets up the timeline of its events. its a web of character episodes, guild episodes, and main story.

so basically for the adaptation they just rewire some things so that it's reasonable for an anime. it also has the director's flavor of comedy setups added in. basically, all of the mob-character dudes you've seen so far are anime original

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttxOmvj_ZI

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
sure

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/Eft1kzFUwAcX-3i.mp4x

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i would say 320 hours is rather, far beyond the average JRPG haha.

the story is slowly being worked through here and many of the events are TL'd here. so for about half a year you've actually been able to play the game while understanding each event (TLs tend to get finished while they're still running)

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
you'll pick up all the permanent chars as a matter of time and you can get a handful of the limited chars per year. rates themselves are not good but you can make several sparks gbf-style per year (making 300 rolls in one banner so that you can pick the char)

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
in JP i've fielded as many as 3 kokkoro at once while maintaining a team that is viable. priconne's not like one of those min-maxing mobage where you pour exclusive stat-ups into a fav though, so you're not really going to be 'main'-ing a character

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
wisely they made her the kokkoro that does damage while the others support

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's about time for 6* summer kokkoro, they didnt even click her once there

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Tamba posted:

I also did not like how episode 3 skipped the best part about the Yunichanz Nakayoshi Bu, the nonstop banter between those 3, and only focused on Yuni instead.

well she IS the best part but also easy solution: we give them another ep

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Yeah I can imagine what that is before clicking. Surprised they didn’t use the point-blank beam but then anime cat is more deredere. The pv for the finale had an instrumental of Absolute Secret though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
1. she’s your guide
2. gap moe
any story answers would be an afterthought considering how many years it’s been since release though there are a few ways lore reveals could develop kokkoro’s char and jp might be on the cusp of a few.