Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Getting your hands back on is 'attachement' work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Option 3 kind of sounds like it'd be in theme for how this game goes.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

You could always explain it as the night shift coming in after a day that seemed to go alright, energy was gotten, but finding all staff unconscious, without memory when they woke up, and the only thing that explains what was going on was the feverish scribbling of one of the agents.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

I love the interaction between Angela and Malkuth! No regrets at all!

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

I mean, I know that in my game, a bunch of Clerks suppressed the Forsaken Murderer several times with their 9mm pistols.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

I still remember I was in a discord with TQ when I was here, and they got to hear me slowly work it out bit by bit. I was initially barking up the wrong tree in thinking she wanted me to send people at jobs they were 'mediocre' at because she disliked people 'looking down' on her. Took me a while to figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Honestly, with X having to deal with a megalomaniac, self involved pretty boy with a god complex on his chat the whole time, it was perhaps inevitable his finger slipped.