Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

hobbesmaster posted:

no more resets to a zillion

imo it all depends on whether OP is willing to just throw a few agents into the woodchipper for one particular thing, unless they know of a way to cheese it that i don't

e: what the hell, i'm going to wager on "no" and go for an even 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
Completely inadvisable usage of [REDACTED] would also let the manager just finish a day without seeing ordeals, at...some cost.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
this lp has actually made me feel a little bad about my habit of mag dumping execution bullets on clerks right before every meltdown if i have any clerk's rights activists in the facility

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
an elementary schooler cannot in any conceivable sense give informed content for a potentially lethal experimental research procedure, especially in the absence of any medical benefit for that child, holy moly

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
Hokma is kind of a letdown on paper, but when I did the suppression I had to physically remove the spacebar from my keyboard.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
Queen Bee would be mostly fine at this point in the game, just put some decently red-tolerant agents and gun down all the clerks in its department first thing and her Qliphoth counter is pretty ignorable.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
plus if you're in the same room as the emitter, which is the only way to actually kill it, you're covered by a huge sweep of the laser's rotation

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
I would be cautious about presenting anything which is textual in LoR but only implied in LC as fact, in this thread.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
given that i'm pretty sure almost everyone fails day 49, a lot, before getting to day 50, once, this is the Most Probable (TM) outcome of A's whole plan, imo

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
There's a hilariously loony tunes mod for Slay the Spire based on Lobotomy Corporation which is totally worth playing just for the spectacle of the mod author beating StS' engine into submission. That's how I first heard about LC.

(Someone also made a much better mod based on Library of Ruina, which I don't recommend at all unless you're caught up on LoR because it hard spoils every endgame plot twist)

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
the really lovely thing about the ending backlash is that PM actually did wind up extending and reworking the ending in another patch afterwards, so the death threats crowd is probably patting themselves on the back for a job well done at this point

but ruina rocks, you should play it

you should be aware that it hard spoils, specifically, the 100% ending or LC in the first like 30 seconds of the game, though

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dead Reckoning posted:

Now that we're safely at the end:

we absolutely are not and at least one thing in here is directly contradicted by the part of the text we've already seen

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
i got the fetus on like day 48, in architecture with a bunch of non-factor abnormalities so i don't hate it nearly as much as i should

Reiterpallasch fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jun 2, 2021

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
i am honestly not sure it is possible to convey how much the train sucks in a screenshot+text format

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
isnt that all ruina spoilers