Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

GilliamYaeger posted:

I was being coy about it earlier because I wasn't sure if the third part of the Head had been mentioned in-story yet and didn't have a good way to double check, but now that the Eye has definitely been brought up I can safely say that Apocalypse Bird is in fact not just a representation of government, but specifically this setting's government - it's a monstrous personification of the Head, formed from the Arbiters as Judgement Bird, the Eye as Big Bird and the Claw as Punishing Bird. And as one can probably surmise from the snippets we've received so far, life on the surface isn't exactly pleasant under their rule.

Corp A
Corp B
Corp C

A(rbiter)
B(eholder)
C(law)

A
Benjamin
Carmen

A
Binah
Hokmah

Edit: I just want to say I love project moon's universe; there's a ton of thought into it and being able to get glimpses of it through what we see here in Lobotomy Corp (and eventually its sequel) is amazing. I'm looking forward to their two new games as well.

TalonDemonKing fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Feb 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

Binah is clearly the best choice, yes.

Mizu would be an acceptable option as well.

seconding my desire for binah, but only if she talks in riddles and metaphors

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

Podima posted:

I think my favorite part is that it explicitly calls out the time slowdown mechanic as canon in-universe and how that adds to the horror of Angela's situation.

gently caress everything about the TT2.
EVERYTHING.

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

I can't wait for y'all to experience Library of Ruina.

Also Project moon is doing some twitter stuff on the game that comes after that, if y'all haven't seen it already.

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

What's the verdict on posting lob corp memes? I have a bunch saved from a discord I'm in

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

None of these are mine. I believe I might have some more later on, but I'll have to figure out where I saved them. Sadly, I seemed to have more LoR than LC memes, but here's still a good few.

and a random piece of fan art I had saved in the folder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TalonDemonKing
May 4, 2011

Thanks for the LP! Will you be continuing into LoR (And will we get a link in this thread, or should I keep an eye out in the forum board for it?)