Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I was just approved for PUA because I was an independent contractor in Q1-Q4 last year. I uploaded all my paystubs and still didn't qualify for more than the base $160 payments, but if you're trying to get PUA in MI, I know the ropes. I finally just certified for 4 weeks and I should be getting my back pay next week..

my friend who is a tattoo artist had his benefits denied because even though he was laid off (because obviously the tattoo shops are closed) the shop didn't want to alter their taxes or do them properly so they tried to say that he quit when he didn't, and I've heard multiple accounts of things like that. Now that the pua is available I told him to apply for that. Thankfully, the NC DES finally opened applications today.

I know a little bit about the North Carolina application, although I was denied I only got approved through Michigan because that's where I've done most of my work and the last year, but if anyone needs help in Michigan or North Carolina let me know and I will do as much as I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU