Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into part of yourself.
Huh I accidentally picked the same trio as this LP and I'm getting near class change too. I might pick the opposite of what you do for variety!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

I've played a bit with rogue-rune knight- sorceress now and it's making for an interesting challenge so far. Didn't help I hadn't put anything into spirit for reisz since I assumed it'd be like the original which maxed out your stats before class change...

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

Been following along with this LP, I ended up with rogue, grand deviner and dragon master... They've really changed class balances in this remake. Dragon master used to be a total non starter as a class but honestly it almost seems better than Fenris knight now (oh but Fenris knight's outfit is way better) thanks to cs bonuses with stat down spells and better stats. Grand deviner is disgustingly good, spamming level 2 spells just destroys everything. Rogue is a good split of melee and trap damage, though I was kind of tempted to play a nomad for the aura buffs.

I've done zero grinding and haven't wiped once, though definitely came close a couple times with Xan Bie who was my first God Beast.

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

I'm almost done it and I'm still not sure what I think about the postgame stuff. It seems genuinely much better done than most (looking at you Crono Trigger) but it also seems a bit unnecessary.

It'll be interesting to hear your take, anyway