Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I was waiting for an LP of this!

Can't wait to see what characters you end up taking... for your first run.

Because let's be serious, you're gonna do multiple playthroughs, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

gandlethorpe posted:

Hawkeye's more of a caster than Riesz. Once Riesz casts her buffs/debuffs, she's pretty much a weaker Duran.

I'm sure a Dark-Hawkeye, Light-Riesz, Dark-Duran build would be fun, since it's about leveraging advantages: Riesz buffs the party, Duran lays down Sabers, and Hawkeye uses his Jutsus to debuff the foe, then ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Why are you not letting Hawkeye be the lead, out of curiosity?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I will admit this game's dub is kind of... hit or miss... but it's an endearing kind of hit-or-miss, like old anime dubs from the 90s.