Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turol
Jul 31, 2017
:spergin:

It's not an endless way to play the game...

If the order of the two companions doesn't matter we have 6 main characters and 5 * 4 / 2 = 10 ways to pick your companions for a total of 60 different combinations.

If the order does matter then we have 6 * 5 * 4 = 120 combinations.

And in the case where it doesn't matter which of the three is actually your main character we end up with (6 * 5 * 4) / (3 * 2) = 20 groups of three.

Also I found it very disturbing how the text in the character description kept jumping around. The line separation wasn't constant. It looks almost like line height isn't an integer number of pixels but they round every line start Y coordinate to integer, resulting in the fractional part getting spread around randomly. And now that I've said this you can't unsee it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turol
Jul 31, 2017
1. It was highly disturbing how you ignored the shiny in the bush for several minutes.

2. What are those pauldrons attached to? She's wearing a shoulderless dress...

3. The graphics programmer in me is wondering if the outline shader is keyed off the depth buffer or (sub)object ids.

turol
Jul 31, 2017
Using only one save slot is just asking for the LP curse to strike.

turol
Jul 31, 2017
You also missed a shiny in the flower patch.