Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
trying to figure out if the frog spirit the fourth hokage bound into me counts as an alternate form, a familiar, or sidekick.

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

the referees have come back with a decision, since Akira was atomized and his body never touched the outside of the ring, his ghost is therefore a valid participant

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a girl punches me in the face like a billion times but i remain unmoving, unwilling to do violence unto a waifu. then i notice one of her sports bra straps, and bust open the nasal bloodgates so hard i rocket off into space, becoming a fixture of the Crab Nebula.

crimes

Macnult

google THIS posted:

"Sorry guys, it happened again."

(custodial staff grumbles as they roll a new moon out of the supply closet)

Escape From Noise

Me to the boys after waiting in line for the parking lot for half an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRAjKaExZ2M

Stoner Sloth

amateur fights break out in the audience after a contentious split decision; look at those drunken idiots swinging away and only destroying a tenth of the planet at a time!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"that's astounding... Matsumoto-san's secret Poison Gas technique allows him to subdue his opponent without even touching him..."

Oh yeah? That's nothing, watch this—*faaaaart*

Yinlock

next up we have Gen Xo, The Poison Fang Of The Pacific With A Thousand Deadly Strikes, versus Jeff Perkins from Canada, who teaches karate on the weekends

Jaguars!

Announcer: In Master Gen's most recent match, he knocked out 42 Uzi toting henchmen before allowing the big boss to die in a particularly ironic way, while Jeff has recently attained the Dash for his green belt!

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Hey I hear this Jeff guy has a green belt.

High on the hog, 90's style.

tadashi

I heard Jeff is real popular with the moms, if you know what I mean.

Procrastinator

what?

I sit here in my eternal shame

I told them to get him a body bag

but the body bag never came

ARMBAR A COP

Jeff passed out in my lawn he's great

Joey McChrist

JEFF attempts to do boxing footwork but trips directly into an Exploding Eight Points Trigram Palm and has his torso sent into low-earth orbit

Joe Rogan: He caught him he tagged him he's hurt!

LastGoodBoy

Master Shin prepares to launch his Neo Dragon Blast. Jeff quickly adjusts his foam helmet and makes sure the Velcro strap is secured.

Critical

*wearing a red sox hat and sucking on a 32 oz dunks coffee* hey tawmmy, this guy can't even do a crescent kick right. HEY, MAYBE DONT BLOCK poo poo WITH YOUR FACE YA FUCKIN PANSY

RazzleDazzleHour

"Dad, cmon, I thought we were gonna get popcorn"

"We can't miss the entrance ceremony! We can go and get snacks after that while they play the opening credits"

RazzleDazzleHour

"Dad, didn't the alien with the tail say he was gonna blow up the Earth in five minutes? That was like an hour ago"

"The clock doesn't run during monologues or if the coach calls a time out, the fighters have to be in motion to restart the countdown"

LastGoodBoy

DAT KID TURNED INTA A GIANT MONKEY!! HEY REF!! YOU BLIND?! CALLA PENALTY!!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

"Dad, didn't the alien with the tail say he was gonna blow up the Earth in five minutes? That was like an hour ago"

"The clock doesn't run during monologues or if the coach calls a time out, the fighters have to be in motion to restart the countdown"

Jerusalem

Would you be my new best friends?

My bookie and his goons grab me and start to haul me away after the guy I bet on got mercilessly beaten by his 8 foot tall opponent. But just before the ref can declare the fight over, the opponent declares he is going to go hurt his defeated foe's friends and there's nothing he can do about it.

My Bookie: God loving dammit....

The Croc

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

A 5 round ufc bout ends in a draw when both combatants scream while clenching and talking and nothing else.

Jerusalem

Would you be my new best friends?

Each round is 5 minutes long, and takes 4.5 hours to complete.

Yinlock

Jaguars! posted:

Announcer: In Master Gen's most recent match, he knocked out 42 Uzi toting henchmen before allowing the big boss to die in a particularly ironic way, while Jeff has recently attained the Dash for his green belt!

Joey McChrist posted:

JEFF attempts to do boxing footwork but trips directly into an Exploding Eight Points Trigram Palm and has his torso sent into low-earth orbit

Joe Rogan: He caught him he tagged him he's hurt!

LastGoodBoy posted:

Master Shin prepares to launch his Neo Dragon Blast. Jeff quickly adjusts his foam helmet and makes sure the Velcro strap is secured.

Gen Xo: *sitting on a throne of jeweled obsidian surrounded by powerful retainers, floating to the ring on a cloud of ethereal energy as various ancient martial spirits appear and bow in supplication*

Jeff: *jogs to the ring as "YOU GOT THE TOUCH" plays*

me: YEAH JEFF KICK HIS rear end

LastGoodBoy

I hear this Jeff guy is a green belt!

Jaguars!

Master Gen Xo: Ow that hurt. You should grade soon, I think you would really nail that next belt. *Triple shoryukens Jeff through the basketball backboard, embedding him by the head in the gym wall*

Jaguars!

Various moms in the audience are inconsolable

LastGoodBoy

A wee child runs crying to the embedded-in-the-wall-body of Jeff. "Papa? Papa!"

RazzleDazzleHour

*a man with a striped shirt runs into the arena*

"After reviewing the footage...the committee has found that contestant Darkraza did not, in fact, focus his Ki into a physical manifestation and project it, but actually shot his opponent with a gun. One-point penalty on the score, we'll replay the round"

*crowd cheers as the camera zooms in on Jeff getting a hi-five from his coach, who has now finished amputating Jeff's leg*

RazzleDazzleHour

"It's the end of the fourth round here, all tied up at 2-2 because of the penalty, let's take a look at this pre-fight interview with Jeff where we asked him about the match-up"

"So obviously Darkraza is from the Nether Dimension, where gravity is fifteen-times more powerful than here on Earth, so Sensei and I knew he was gonna have a bit of a speed advantage going into this fight. But, you know, we've been doing some resistance training in the pool to try and get a feel for what the crushing pressure of the Dread Sun might be like, and I think it's really paying off, I'm feeling a lot more nimble out here in the last few matches"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Karate Johnathan: they never let knifedads compete at these- and for good reason. we're just too deadlEYAGUH (the sound of a boot kicking his jaw down his mouth, into his tumtum)

crimes

Yinlock

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

"It's the end of the fourth round here, all tied up at 2-2 because of the penalty, let's take a look at this pre-fight interview with Jeff where we asked him about the match-up"

"So obviously Darkraza is from the Nether Dimension, where gravity is fifteen-times more powerful than here on Earth, so Sensei and I knew he was gonna have a bit of a speed advantage going into this fight. But, you know, we've been doing some resistance training in the pool to try and get a feel for what the crushing pressure of the Dread Sun might be like, and I think it's really paying off, I'm feeling a lot more nimble out here in the last few matches"

nut

lmfbo

wearing a lampshade

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Joey McChrist

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Joey McChrist

*jeff is set down in his corner looking like bernie from weekend at bernies*

coach: alright jeff you've got him where you want him, all you have to do is weather those strikes until Master Gen is tired. he's only got about a couple dozen more crane fists in him before he gasses out, alright?

me, drunk in the audience: DO SOME SPINNING poo poo

coach: now, when he builds his ki he drops his guard for a half-second, that's your window

me: THROW A WHEEL KICK! SPIN

coach: alright? NO QUIT

me: SPINNING poo poo

coach: NO QUIT

Yinlock

Joey McChrist posted:

coach: alright jeff you've got him where you want him, all you have to do is weather those strikes until Master Gen is tired. he's only got about a couple dozen more crane fists in him before he gasses out, alright?

coach: now, when he builds his ki he drops his guard for a half-second, that's your window

Shifty Nipples

Joey McChrist posted:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Goons Are Gifts

Joey McChrist posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Sound booth starts playing the Hey Song

Dahlsim coming out of his Pre-fight trance: Turn that poo poo off

he long arms to the speakers and yanks the wires out.