Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Jumping in to say:

1. Hypnospace Outlaw is great
2. This is LP is great
3. Klyfta is great

One thing I love about this game is how real all the people in it seem. I feel like I've encountered everyone in this game somewhere in my life, either online or off, and while it's common to like characters in games it's not as common to meet someone in a game and think, "Oh, I totally know that guy." Great character work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I feel like I knew less than OP at this point in the game. I don't remember exactly what I did know, but I'm pretty sure I didn't find the leaky pipes until the next section.

I could go for a Zane tag, please

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I picked up this game for Switch, even though I already have it on Steam, chiefly because* I have a tendency to leave my Switch on while I'm doing other things and I am looking forward to when I'm far enough in the game to turn on the player and have some Klyfta or something playing in the background rather than the same old Animal Crossing music I've been zoning out to.

*Well, because it's a good game, too. I'm not going around buying bad games twice. Usually.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Too little, too late, Dylan.