Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

geri_khan
May 16, 2009

Fucking blocks... I'm gonna climb the shit outta you!
For now all I can say is this is a very cool and good game. Will be watching this LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geri_khan
May 16, 2009

You can scrape just enough Goopers from other places to avoid hitting the kids' art. But why pass up that free hypnocoin? IT'S FREE "MONEY!"

As for references, let's start with the Tunebox program, which is obviously styled after classic Winamp.

I'm a particular fan of Aldrin's page, so much of Hypnospace's worldbuilding is about music and he's a big part of it.
Gearhead Gregg's page is probably one of the most important in the entire game.
There's some sort of copyright problem deal with "I Choose" on Tamara's page. A bunch of people doing video LPs got dinged for it. I think it's been patched out of the game now.
BTW did you mean to refer to Coolpunk as Frostpunk a couple of times?

geri_khan
May 16, 2009

Hello Goatse my old friend...

Coolpunk Paradise is a very strange place, but it's a good portrait of a minor fad that got too big and the weird obsessives that don't realise they're being exploited.

I love the worldbuilding in Slushmouth's guide. One of my favourite sites. I believe it's based on this.

geri_khan
May 16, 2009

Nah, I don't think Tim would go out of his way like this to harass Tiff, especially like this.

And Chinely, go at your own pace with the LP and stay safe out there!