Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

So far, the general idea of this game reminds me of Digital: A Love Story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

So what the hell is the Eye of Horus doing in the sky in that travel guide town?

Also, can't we introduce that probation stuff to SA? If you're probed, SA pages just completely fill up with ads. Sounds like a great idea to me!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Wait it's pronounced "squishers"? I was saying it "Squisher Zee" in my head all this time.

Also I love how the enforcer tool is a literal banhammer.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

geri_khan posted:

Hello Goatse my old friend...

Seriously though, is that blurry spot on the left pointy finger a ring or am I just seeing things?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Wait, a stock price in euros? What happened to Europe in this alternative universe to make that happen?

In real life euros weren't introduced until February 2002.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Whybird posted:

I never managed to figure out what the deal was with that accounting app. I mean, game-wise, obviously it's a way to get money if you blow everything on dragon backgrounds and can't afford something you need, but who wrote it and where are they getting the hypnocoin you're being paid with from? I thought at first the implication was that I was laundering cash somehow, but I'm completely unsure how that would even work in this setting.

This isn't Bitcoin where the algorithm limits how many coins exist because a majority of bitcoin clients need to agree how many coins there actually are, and this isn't a bank with high security either.
Hypnocoin is probably just a very simple counter tied to your account. All you need to do is find a way to make that counter go up without MerchantSoft noticing it and you can create money for free.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Yay! Is it time for a new page yet? Because my browser does the stupid thing where it loses its place in the thread when all the images are being loaded.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Chinely posted:

Today is the day the big Hypnospace update is coming!! Which I will cover!! I've just been super down lately and kind of neglecting this LP. Still, if you want to replay or pick this game up, now's the time.

Remember, your mental health is more important than any LP project or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

This is a great game.

The ending makes me kinda sad but I suppose that's the point.

Thanks for showing it off.