Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geburan
Nov 4, 2010
I too got sucked in by Valheim and am looking for similar games. Looks like Fanatical and Humble have the base game for $16 currently. Is that a good entry point, or is it cheaper with some regularity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geburan
Nov 4, 2010
Finally got around to trying this out. Went in mostly blind. The trip report from the servers: it’s a ghost town. I only have the base game and play late night America West Coast, but I couldn’t even find servers with a population in my quick scan. I went to some rando official server. So far it’s kind of meh. Having a real hard time finding which recipes I need to unlock in order to do things, even though I have a ton of points available. I probably pumped my carry endurance too much, and most of the starting area enemies really wreck me. I may start again on a solo server so I have more admin control. Am I missing anything, or is this game mostly dead now?