Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sean10mm posted:

Really?

New England or Tampa Bay Bradys?

Liked it yesterday, pretty down on today's haul, hope the kicker dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Kalli posted:

:hmmyes:

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Apr 26, 2020

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Kalli posted:

Empty quoting this

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

op is gay

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004
gently caress the police

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

lol

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

durrr are you happy with yoru teams draft... NO ANALYSIS lol im doltos and i want to work for espn

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Borsche69 posted:

durrr are you happy with yoru teams draft... NO ANALYSIS lol im doltos and i want to work for espn

not happy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I thought you went by buckle now

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
RD and Borsch are not as cool as I am

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Doltos posted:

RD and Borsch are not as cool as I am

it pains me to admit it but iw sih rodo was cool enough to get mods to probate posters he doesjn't like

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i loving hate these piece of poo poo ravens for draft some b10 loser loving failson moron THE ohio state running back and i hate everyone in the world giving them A+ grades for this valueless pick like we didn't just break the rushing record with a washed up rb, some waste of a rutgers rb, and uhh the third guy i can't remember his name. like you couldn't just recreate these numbers with an rc car in the backfieldq

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Borsche69 posted:

it pains me to admit it but iw sih rodo was cool enough to get mods to probate posters he doesjn't like

Or maybe your thread shits just suck rear end

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
the cincinnati bengals have won the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Borsche69 posted:

i loving hate these piece of poo poo ravens for draft some b10 loser loving failson moron THE ohio state running back and i hate everyone in the world giving them A+ grades for this valueless pick like we didn't just break the rushing record with a washed up rb, some waste of a rutgers rb, and uhh the third guy i can't remember his name. like you couldn't just recreate these numbers with an rc car in the backfieldq

No you must spend top round picks on Running Backs! :mad:

The fact that all modern NFL history and all advanced analysis argues against such draft pick allocation is just further proof of its validity.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Personally affronted.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Happy.

Also, daltos is the best part of draft stuff, his enthusiasm is great. Sorry to divert from the OP's guidelines, just putting my two cents in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

This poster makes a good point. This is a bad, no content op.

Roasted Donut posted:

lol

This poster also makes a good point, exactly as much effort as this thread deserves.