Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

he seems hip to internet stuff i.e. throwing a concert in fortnite so i don’t see why he wouldn’t post in the chill forum either

Macnult

travis scott is really big on ad-libs in his music which, if you think about it, is the rap equivalent of emptyquoting

https://youtu.be/o4raFeWQia4

Macnult

gonna try and reach out to travis scott’s talent agent, cara lewis, to see if travis would be interested in posting in our forum

Macnult

just waiting to hear back now

email posted:

Hi Cara,

I am a member of the Something Awful (SA) forums, a website launched in 1999 by Richard “Lowtax” Kyanka. One of the forums, BYOB (which stands for “Bring-Your-Own-BYOB), is the chill forum. In BYOB, everyone is nice to each other and loves to hang out and just post.
I’m emailing you with regards to Travis Scott’s BYOB presence. Is he familiar with the chill forum? If not, I think he would be a perfect fit. I understand that life on tour can be stressful, and sometimes all you need is a few pals and soothing colors filling up your screen to help you relax. BYOB has both.

You are also welcome to post in BYOB. In fact, everyone is welcome to post or lurk (which means you just read what others are posting without posting yourself) in the chill forum. It doesn’t matter if you know Travis Scott, don’t know Travis Scott, are Travis Scott, or aren’t Travis Scott. You’ll actually come to find that majority of the posters on there, me included, are not Travis Scott.

Please let me know if Travis knows about BYOB, the chill forum. Regardless, I hope you or someone you know decides to check it out. I really think you’d like it.

Best,
Macnult

Macnult

byob music checklist:
byob reggae
byob vaporwave
byob rap

we need travis scott now more than ever

Macnult

Kief Richards posted:

gently caress yes we need this

pls post travis scott we need you

imagine listening to a rap song on the radio and hearing “hurf de durf!” as an ad-lib

Macnult

nut posted:

Travis skrrt is a better name

facts i hope he registers under that name

i still haven’t received an email back

Macnult

free hubcaps posted:

hello i am travis scott. byob is good imo

awesome thank you travis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I still think it's wild how many rappers nowadays reference internet memes. For example: Off Deez by JID and J. Cole, Catch Me Outside by Ski Mask the Slump God, and #ImSippinTeaInYoHood by XXXTentacion. It's kind of funny. Also the fact that there's a rapper who named himself after Space Ghost

a lotta hip internet folks in the rap game. jpegmafia has a song where the beat is full of half life sound effects.