Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

kuskus posted:

OMG I'm losing my mind!! My roommate woke me up at 2am and 4am scratching on the door for a dry snack, then a wet snack. It's rude until you think about how he sleeps on my chest. I love him so much, he's my baybee. He's a cat.

My roommate moments before we had a conversation about social distancing. Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

kuskus posted:

Wow what a precious loaf I bet they clog the shower drain though, how rude!!

And hog the couch!

xcheopis

tadashi posted:

My roommates keep refusing to go to sleep. The chorus of "NO NO NIGHT NIGHT!" is deafening.

One of my co-worker's roommates will accompany her on walks and shout, "Covid!" at passers-by.

COVID!