Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So was this really done be a disgruntled Dev?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I’m not enthused by these story spoilers but I’ll still probably pick up the game when it goes on sale for $29.99 a few months after release.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Can’t wait to see which reviewer is brave enough to give this game an 8/10 and how much ungodly poo poo they’re gonna catch for it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Ah yes KotoR 1 a game with excellent dialog and a logical and well thought out exploration of good and evil.

At least I enjoyed playing it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Hey guys, what if this game is actually good?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Irony Be My Shield posted:

That would introduce a meaningful moral choice to the game, of whether it's acceptable to buy the game and financially support terrible working practices that are killing the industry in the long term

You’re never gonna be able to buy another AAA video game.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I wonder if we’re gonna see a repeat of what happened to Bioshock Infinite which received universal acclaim when it was released especially for its “deep thought provoking plot about racism and class struggle and philosophy and poo poo” only for some time to pass and a more critical examination finally led to people realizing the thing was an embarrassing mess.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

that's probably because Bioshock 1, despite all of its flaws, is a good and fun video game, and Bioshock Infinite is not a good and fun video game, which its flaws only exaggerate

I think he’s talking about the first Last of Us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

This game is the Last Jedi of Citizen Kaines.