Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Recipient Information,

somethingawful.com

C/O Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement

Sent via email
DMCA / EUCD NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS

Dear Sir / Madam,

I, MUSO TNT Ltd certify under penalty of perjury, that I am an agent authorised to act on behalf of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd the owner of certain intellectual property rights.

I have a good faith belief that the item(s) or material(s) listed below are not authorised by law for use by the above named domain name owner or their agents and therefore infringes the copyright owner's rights. I hereby demand that you act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material or items claimed to be infringing.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd
C/- MUSO TNT Ltd
207-215 Kings Cross Road
London
WC1X 9DN
London
United Kingdom
Email: legal@muso.com
Phone: +4402074034543
Location of INFRINGING WORKS:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921395

The infringing items are the works of: The Last of Us Part II - PS4.

This content is as yet unreleased and has not been authorised for distribution.

We would appreciate a swift response and action, please remove the above link(s).

Kind regards,
MUSO TNT Ltd
25 May 2020

Muso Legal Team
legal@muso.com

Uh oh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
OK.

I want to throw in two pence here. I have not finished TLOU. I am currently playing it so that I might better moderate any discussion of TLOU2 because I do not wish to be spoiled.

Infinitum made this thread. Infinitum is an IK meaning he has power to hand out sixers and the like. Any time I have seen a report for this thread I have asked him to look in order to help save myself from being spoiled. He has been in contact with me about this and has been trying the calmer approach when asking people to cool down and close the thread for a bit.

If Infinitum has asked posters to do things, then he deserves to be listened to as much as I do when I ask posters to do things. I am going to go back through the thread a little and try not to spoil myself and see if there are any places where I can hand out some appropriate punishments.

This thread will remain closed for a spell while I do this.

Thank you kindly, all.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Something I really like about the last cutscene in this is when Ellie is talking to Joel and he says he would do it all over again. I like to think that him saying that solidified in Ellie the desire to eventually forgive him and have him back in her life.

He knows that his decision caused them to stop talking for years and that he says he would do it again without hesitating helps her realise just how much he cares for her. I have no idea if that is true, but I like to think it is. That she was wavering on her decision and this pushed her along.