Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will replace Biden
Cuomo
Buttigieg
Harris
Beto
Newsom
Tom Perez
Hillary
Pelosi
Bloomberg
Oprah
Romney
The Klobb
Abrams
John Kerry
Jeb!
View Results

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

His VP pick, Michelle Obama

only if the dnc does not actually consult her about it

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Scenario A - Biden stays the nominee. They think they can feed him enough drugs to last a debate and a major public appearance or two before the end. Biden will probably lose, but swapping him out even for a stronger candidate would be a slap in the face to his voters and would set up someone who might be a presidential contender next cycle for near guaranteed failure.

Scenario B - If they actually kick Joe to the curb over the Tara Reade thing and pretend the primary never happened, then I guess Cuomo is the most likely.

Scenario C - If they want to keep Biden but he dies or becomes incapacitated, then it'll be his VP pick. Harris or Abrams probably... Michelle Obama maybe... or Hillary since this is Hellworld after all.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
well the virus isn't natural american so that's not going to happen

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

sarah palin

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hillarys been training her antibodies in a remote mountain fortress since january and is now a walking covid bomb. get the veep pick, cough on joe once on jan 21st, A S C E N D

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Tulip posted:

Biden's basically ideal, so they'll likely keep him. If they do sub in, if it's not Hilary they'll just go all the way to a current actual Republican, Newt Gingrich or some poo poo.

It’s going to be the KKKlob; she is sufficiently right-wing and racist enough for the post-Obama dems, and she’s from a Rust Belt state.

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

TRUMP! *click*

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

goku and cuomo are going to corun for the top of the ticket

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Friendship ended with Biden now Cummo is my best friend

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

comedyblissoption posted:

goku and cuomo are going to corun for the top of the ticket

Bring back the last third party to win a Presidential Election the National Union Party* and Trump will lead it

*Just till the crisis is over**

**Crisis will never be over

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Cuomo

I've been having to go through this cycle with my mom every week lately where she'll say she'd be happy with Cuomo, I list off why he's a piece of poo poo, then she goes home and watches CNN all week and gets reprogrammed into a Cuomo liker in time to tell me all about it the next weekend

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I’d vote for Jeb Bush over Joe Biden in a heartbeat

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Can someone explain the premise of this thread to me? I haven't been following primary chat very closely. Did I miss something that gives us a reason to believe the DNC would dump Biden now, after all the drama it took to make him the presumptive nominee? Or is it just because he's obviously bad and we want to pretend the DNC knows/cares?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Chomp8645 posted:

Can someone explain the premise of this thread to me? I haven't been following primary chat very closely. Did I miss something that gives us a reason to believe the DNC would dump Biden now, after all the drama it took to make him the presumptive nominee? Or is it just because he's obviously bad and we want to pretend the DNC knows/cares?

"When you're done with a condom, you throw it out"

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
The dems like to keep old used condoms as souvenirs though

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Chomp8645 posted:

Its highly unlikely they are going to drop Biden but the allegations aren't going away and even the low level foot soldier succs are already starting to get tired defending him

Biden is basically the ultimate proof that everything the Democratic party said they stood for in the past 30 years is a loving lie, the party that ran on diversity, feminism, environmentalism, social justice, and "responsible captialism" actually loves patriarchal corrupt old white rapists who write racist crime bills, palls around with segregationists, and who stacks their inner circle with oil and gas barons more than literally anything else

The mask has fully fallen off of the democratic party and even the centrists are recoiling at the visage of the demon underneath

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1255180025843892227

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Biden is going to be replaced with an openly racist strain of the corona virus. The virus will win the popular vote because of vote blue no matter who shitheads but will lose to trump because of the electoral college. Bernie bros will be blamed for this.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The people in the thumbnail look like awful CG renders.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Just imagining this somber press conference where they announce Biden died and Fight Song starts playing louder and louder

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1255183480859824129

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
If they're only regular dumb it would be a Klobuchar/Harris ticket, if they're super mega dumb it would be a Hillary/anybody (probably Pete) ticket.

So it would be Hillary, obviously.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

If Hillary somehow backdoors herself into the VP slot, then I hope Trump wins. This clique of Hillary, Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. have all blatantly - and shamelessly - done everything they can to do destroy leftist populism within the party; they are utterly repulsive with their smug demeanors and statements. They literally do not care about the material living conditions in this country. All they give a gently caress about are buoyant slogans, phrases, and symbols with no substance whatsoever while hoarding billionaire cash. You think Pelosi made $100+ million dollars from her government salary? LOL.

Organize everyone you know and get the greens over 5%.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
lmfao @ the greens and all token opposition parties. take your medicine, pup

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

https://youtu.be/ygruY3paxD4

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Gazpacho posted:

lmfao @ the greens and all token opposition parties. take your medicine, pup

Which rapist are you voting for?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

A4R8 posted:

Which rapist are you voting for?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if they do dump him (i dont think they will) the most likely replacement is hillary followed by cuomo

dark horse is gavin newsom

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Chomp8645 posted:

i mean personally I think if Biden will be dropped because he drops to the ground dead of being a mushbrained old rapist.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ok i added several more options to the poll

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I have never clicked on this video and I never will. You can NOT make me

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

A4R8 posted:

If Hillary somehow backdoors herself into the VP slot, then I hope Trump wins. This clique of Hillary, Biden, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. have all blatantly - and shamelessly - done everything they can to do destroy leftist populism within the party; they are utterly repulsive with their smug demeanors and statements. They literally do not care about the material living conditions in this country. All they give a gently caress about are buoyant slogans, phrases, and symbols with no substance whatsoever while hoarding billionaire cash. You think Pelosi made $100+ million dollars from her government salary? LOL.

Organize everyone you know and get the greens over 5%.

You probably shouldn't vote for Biden then

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

https://i.imgur.com/k7v8jyE.gifv

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

DoubleDonut posted:

I have never clicked on this video and I never will. You can NOT make me

I've never heard a single note of that song. I've only heard people speak of it. I am determined to go through life with a brain that does not know it's empty saccharin notes :colbert:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i choose hillary because gently caress it, they never learn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

as funny as hillary would be she's just joining the line of sycophants already in place for his VP position, probably near the back