Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will replace Biden
Cuomo
Buttigieg
Harris
Beto
Newsom
Tom Perez
Hillary
Pelosi
Bloomberg
Oprah
Romney
The Klobb
Abrams
John Kerry
Jeb!
View Results

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

remember when she refused to give a concession speech on election night

or before, when she refused to campaign in PA, WI, and MI?

remember how she didn't have a platform or a campaign message?

lol

joe biden upping t he ante by campaigning literally nowhere, for nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
instead of $1200 trumpbux I think we'd have gotten $1000 hillarybux, which would be compromised down to jack and poo poo but mitch mcconnell promises he'll play nice next time

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

empty whippet box posted:

ah yes the "moderate republican vote" strategy

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

to be fair, this is not a miscalculation on his part. since campaigning makes him less popular, he is smart to be avoiding it

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Vim Fuego posted:

remember when she refused to give a concession speech on election night

or before, when she refused to campaign in PA, WI, and MI?

remember how she didn't have a platform or a campaign message?

lol

her message was, “it’s her turn”

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

PyPy posted:

her message was, “it’s her turn”

you cant blame her for thinking it would work when running as the presumptive winner worked so well for Martha Coakley *holds hand to earpiece* wait a minute,

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

I notice Warren isn't on there.

lmao

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Seven Force posted:

lmao

Warren rules because she's a centrist with some vague progressive branding, and this means the centrists want to avoid her like crazy because even the appearance of a symbolic concession to anybody other than Republicans is a bridge too far.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

eSports Chaebol posted:

to be fair, this is not a miscalculation on his part. since campaigning makes him less popular, he is smart to be avoiding it

The Hillary strategy

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
My moneys on a tupac style hologram of Joe Biden.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

You know the Dems want a Hillary/Trump rematch (lmao) in order for them to tout the bourgeois fantasy of “nevertheless, she persisted” on MSDNC/CNN 24/7 (even after she loses again).

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A4R8 posted:

You know the Dems want a Hillary/Trump rematch (lmao) in order for them to tout the bourgeois fantasy of “nevertheless, she persisted” on MSDNC/CNN 24/7 (even after she loses again).

Lets be honest here, Trump never stopped running against Hillary.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Seven Force posted:

lmao

she's just so loving DUMB

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

A4R8 posted:

this is definitely my feeling, and it's why i'm pretty sure Biden will pick Clinton as his VP. but, i'm also sure that the DNC convention will be virtual because this poo poo isn't going away beforehand so who knows what kind of fuckery the Dem leadership will try to pull off. it would certainly be easier than a publicly contested convention, because they can just manipulate it however they like and the actual Democratic base won't care, as evidenced by the fact that they're perfectly willing to vote for an even-more-senile version of Trump.

it's going to be a shitload of gently caress in either case, and it doesn't matter anyway

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I really wonder if she would’ve done better with all of this. The federal response would’ve been more coordinated and not, you know, evil, but it would have spread regardless and the chuds would’ve started rioting day one. Could you image those states being told to stay home by Hillary Clinton? They would’ve assumed she’d created it in the first place. Things would’ve gotten real dark real fast.

the senate and probably congress would still be under gop control under hillary and they would absolutely be doing everything in their power to kill as many people as they can so she got blamed for the death count

also if clinton was president the chuds would be in open rebellion even worse than what we’re seeing in michigan right now

given that who’s to say which is worse if you want to see the death of america

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Hilary wouldn’t have spent two solid months pretending it wasn’t happening and then spent the third month convinced it’d disappear like a miracle. We’d still have chud mobilization but we’d have an earlier lockdown and the president wouldn’t be tweeting in support of armed rebellion. You can both sides the poo poo out of this all y’all want but ain’t nobody can gently caress up like Trump. Like a fair amount of our problems are caused by Trump being incapable of even comprehending what’s going on. He was legit trying to help by suggesting we inject bleach, thought he was brainstorming a cure to the virus in real time. It’s a whole other category than “cynical dems would just give only rich ppl money”. The list of people who would do a better job if given a whack at this whole pandemic thing is in the billions. It’s embarrassing to suggest the result would be the same, lol me to the moon.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

RIGGED FAKE NEWS POLLL

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao at having that much faith in delaware

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Like a fair amount of our problems are caused by Trump being incapable of even comprehending what’s going on.

be honest now, that's also stopped him from entering into a war with iran and venezuela and who knows what else
silver linings

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
Bleoumphpt probably

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

swap delaware and DC and the map is spot on imo

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

DoubleDonut posted:

instead of $1200 trumpbux I think we'd have gotten $1000 hillarybux, which would be compromised down to jack and poo poo but mitch mcconnell promises he'll play nice next time

It's still $1200 but instead of a check she does it as a tax credit, so if you make less than $20k/year you don't get it

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Doctor Jeep posted:

be honest now, that's also stopped him from entering into a war with iran and venezuela and who knows what else
silver linings

I think if you took “Trump bumbling into almost starting a war by doing a thing that normally starts a war” and “War avoided because everyone just assumes Trump did it for attention and is too stupid to realize how thing he did normally starts a war” they do even out but idk if everyone treating America like it’s North Korea now is necessarily a good thing.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
To be clear, I am glad Trump so far has weaseled out of every war he has tried to start tho.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
lol how would you even handle a pandemic “competently” in this demon cracker nation. the fantasy of competence in our leadership is dangerous.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
anyways they will probably switch Biden for Hillary because we deserve to die

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Trixie Hardcore posted:

but idk if everyone treating America like it’s North Korea now is necessarily a good thing.

What's the downside?

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

*coked up Steve Ballmer sweating, hopping around* HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hilary wouldn’t have spent two solid months pretending it wasn’t happening and then spent the third month convinced it’d disappear like a miracle. We’d still have chud mobilization but we’d have an earlier lockdown and the president wouldn’t be tweeting in support of armed rebellion. You can both sides the poo poo out of this all y’all want but ain’t nobody can gently caress up like Trump. Like a fair amount of our problems are caused by Trump being incapable of even comprehending what’s going on. He was legit trying to help by suggesting we inject bleach, thought he was brainstorming a cure to the virus in real time. It’s a whole other category than “cynical dems would just give only rich ppl money”. The list of people who would do a better job if given a whack at this whole pandemic thing is in the billions. It’s embarrassing to suggest the result would be the same, lol me to the moon.

You guys still don't get it, the difference between Hillary and Trump is we know it's happening

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
idk what to say to someone convinced of this. That Hillary would have been brainstorming bleach cures in private & that’s literally the only difference. This thread getting as broke brained as Biden jfc

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
If Clinton had won she'd have already been impeached after the GOP won every election in 2018 hth

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

idk what to say to someone convinced of this. That Hillary would have been brainstorming bleach cures in private & that’s literally the only difference. This thread getting as broke brained as Biden jfc

To be fair I believe that the idea of the Democrats replacing Joe Biden is a joke unless we start getting presidential polls in the next couple weeks with Trump +10.

And all there is to talk about otherwise is how terrible Biden is so this is something to laugh at that might be slightly less depressing.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You could do a pandemic reality show where they snatch a random person off the street and make them the president and get a better result because at very least the vast majority of people wouldn’t choose Jared Kushner to run a shadow presidency for them.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

To be fair I believe that the idea of the Democrats replacing Joe Biden is a joke unless we start getting presidential polls in the next couple weeks with Trump +10.

And all there is to talk about otherwise is how terrible Biden is so this is something to laugh at that might be slightly less depressing.

A second victim is gonna get you that polling so...

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

oxsnard posted:

If Clinton had won she'd have already been impeached after the GOP won every election in 2018 hth

That's true

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i dont think the DNC is so stupid as to nominate someone who ran but never won a state, but it is the DNC, so it'll definitely be harris because she sucked so much she didnt make it to iowa and the dems will see that as a positive

but it'll probably be hildawg of they go with someone who actually didnt run

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Eat This Glob posted:

i dont think the DNC is so stupid

lol

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

It worked for him in the primary!

Gonna be hilarious when Biden somehow wins by staying in a bunker and not talking for the next six months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

One More Fat Nerd posted:

It worked for him in the primary!

Gonna be hilarious when Biden somehow wins by staying in a bunker and not talking for the next six months.

Can you think of any better tactic for Joe Biden?