Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

quote:

Amastris takes the worship of Men very seriously. Unfortunately no one else in the kingdom does, and his omens do literally nothing. He'll probably be the first god replaced.

No if I can do something about it!

Name: Bubastis Heraclid
Background: Priestess of Men. Egyptian born, daughter of a Spartiate and a priestess of Bastet. Fascinated with the cult of Men, she traveled far and wide until she found Amastria and was initiated into the mysteries of Men

Hope is not too late for me to join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
I understand and here are my votes

1. A
2. A
3. A
4. A
5. B
6. B

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
ABA

Even our enemies shall bask in the splendor of our Queen
Let them bleed on Europe
The cyclops is our shield and we must keep that shield in the best condition

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
A
A
B

No
to a Constitution, for now. We'll later make a Constitution based on the live and works of our God-Queen and defend it as Holy Text