Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

who do y'all want ventura to pick as his VP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol i forgot he was in The Running Man

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
watching some Jesse Ventura matches on youtube and goddamn he was the shits

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

who do y'all want ventura to pick as his VP?

tulsi

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
You know. With all the poo poo we dealt with Pete the Rat. I have to wonder if Jesse was onto something. https://mobile.twitter.com/T4RIG/status/1257202099387019264

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

eric ciaramella posted:

watching some Jesse Ventura matches on youtube and goddamn he was the shits

best heel commentator besides bobby heenan though

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
lol that Piers Morgan interview was fire until the whole building 7 thing

just leave that poo poo alone -- engineers knew it was coming down before it did, big whoop

the Bush Administration didn't "let" 9/11 happen. they were just grossly incompetent (but not as incompetent as the Trump Admin)

edit: I also believe the Kennedy Assassination played out more or less the way the official story goes -- people just buy into conspiracy theories easily because it's a horrifying thought that even the POTUS could be assassinated by some lone nut loser with a rifle.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

just leave that poo poo alone -- engineers knew it was coming down before it did, big whoop

the Bush Administration didn't "let" 9/11 happen. they were just grossly incompetent (but not as incompetent as the Trump Admin)

edit: I also believe the Kennedy Assassination played out more or less the way the official story goes -- people just buy into conspiracy theories easily because it's a horrifying thought that even the POTUS could be assassinated by some lone nut loser with a rifle.

I believe the theory JFK was killed accidentally by the secret service.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

MonsieurChoc posted:

I believe the theory JFK was killed accidentally by the secret service.

I think he was killed by Oswald who was set up by some kind of a prelude to operation CHAOS but it was assumed as he had with the crazy former General he would miss. This was in the hopes Kennedy would reverse course on Castro.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

horrifying is not the right word

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

1) if we’re gonna give the man a theme song, rip off a good one: https://youtu.be/ZbBaE0LhAZU

2) I need Ventura vs Ventura and I need it right loving now James

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

1) if we’re gonna give the man a theme song, rip off a good one: https://youtu.be/ZbBaE0LhAZU

2) I need Ventura vs Ventura and I need it right loving now James

Nah this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9WMUpLOqk

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

leftist podcasts should invite Ventura constantly, developing his dialectical powers towards an unstoppable combination of wrestling and praxis energies, culminating in trump and biden getting psychically body-slammed simultaneously in the first debate

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
I'm a Jesse Jerk now. A Ventura Vanguard?? sure, okay

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The only theory that carries real weight is that a secret service agent hosed up and that a lot of the "conspiracy" is really a cover up of the fact that a secret service agent accidently exploded the president's brain because he got to hold the big gun because he was the only one not hung over.

But either way a random goof killed the president, a president with a lot of real enemies, and it's very hard for people to accept that something so horrible can just happen.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTLGkQeUjTs

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Nice try C.LIE.A

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I’ve said this elsewhere but it bears repeating: Jessie is the best choice because it’s way more fun to do a Jessie Ventura impression than a Biden our a Trump impression

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

:rip: might be back to sexual tyrannosaurus
https://twitter.com/Bill_Cimbrelo/status/1257495175112413187

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

drat

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I would unironically vote Jesse Ventura for president

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

who is this

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

I would unironically vote Jesse Ventura for president

I would

thewoof
Sep 11, 2006

My eyes are the eyes
of a dead man.
I feel the unholy stream.

Talk about blue balls

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

alright mods. I guess it's time to start banning everyone itt

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
who are all these goddamn noobs prancing into new threads and talking poo poo

they think bc they have some gang tags that its ok to disrespect

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

eric ciaramella posted:

alright mods. I guess it's time to start banning everyone itt
are you ready for pain

are you ready for suffering!?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

RIP thread, we never even got a gangtag out of this

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
Boo this man

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Not sure what else anyone expected. Anyone entering the race this late obviously doesn't have their poo poo together enough to actually make it happen.
I'm suspecting this is to avoid someone finding out about some sex pest stuff, but who knows. Woulda been nice to have someone who knows how to make an impact in the media running on behalf of the left, but I feel like this is the risk one takes with celebrity candidates.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

:ughh:

Sometimes I wish I could still be this ignorant 2020, I really do

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Organic Lube User posted:

Not sure what else anyone expected. Anyone entering the race this late obviously doesn't have their poo poo together enough to actually make it happen.
I'm suspecting this is to avoid someone finding out about some sex pest stuff, but who knows. Woulda been nice to have someone who knows how to make an impact in the media running on behalf of the left, but I feel like this is the risk one takes with celebrity candidates.

this was for the Green Party nomination, not having your poo poo together enough to actually make it happen is compulsory

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

A4R8 posted:

:ughh:

Sometimes I wish I could still be this ignorant 2020, I really do

Don't worry, you're far dumber.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TndO9JOMko

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

gently caress man, feeling pretty nostalgic for the times when I thought Ventura was running, really felt good to give a poo poo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

General Dog posted:

Nothing policy-wise, I just felt that his temperament and inability to take advice made him uniquely unfit for the position. I just wanted someone who would be a competent custodian of American hegemony, and who wouldn’t do so much damage to the Republican brand for future generations.

Trump will leave office with a higher approval rating then GWB, guaranteed

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
updated thread title again

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
Ventura retweeted this

https://twitter.com/dneiljones813/status/1256630393509462018

it still might be happening, there hasn't been a lot of news since the tweet upthread got deleted

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I love Jesse The Maybe Ventura

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Maybe he's gearing up for 2024 instead.