Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Vince! Hey Vince! I gotta tell ya..... this feels pretty drat good!"

Mankind winning the WWF Title out of loving nowhere on January 4th, 1999 remains forever one of my happiest wrestling memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybuIy0wKXk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Punch McLightning posted:

I think my favorite match is Daniel Bryan beating Triple H at Mania 30. It was the perfect culmination of Bryan's feud with Trips, and set up (another great!) match in the main event.

That was so great, the only downside to it is that this didn't happen:

Walrus Pete posted:

oh my god if he taps while staring into the hateful, disappointed eyes of his wife can you imagine

But this is the positivity thread and that match and then the main event when Bryan defeated Orton and Batista to stand tall in the main event of Wrestlemania was just loving perfection.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Bret Hart reunion with Owen and Bulldog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBwoJhUNSPQ

God loving drat this was an amazing segment. The look Bret gives to the crowd as he hugs his brother, simultaneously,"gently caress you people, you're scum," and,"Haha I got away with it, he's back with me again" was so loving perfect.

Some people thought Bret couldn't cut promos?!

"Yeah, USA :rolleyes:" :vince:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

That was such a heartwarming face turn. Except for the part where the crowd booed it because they turned heel.

Bret's anti-America angle where he outright said he was the good guy everywhere else in the world and maybe that meant the problem wasn't him, the problem was America was just incredible. That entire run with the reunited Hart Foundation running through Canadian Stampede and Bret winning the title back from Undertaker (and a livid HBK being forced to be the one who counted the pinfall for his hated rival)... God it was all so loving good.