Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

My favourite WWF match is Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bret Hart, Wrestlemania 13

I think everyone knows everything about this match already, and there's a good reason for that! It's really good! You've got probably the two most solid workers in the company, both of whom have oodles of charisma in their own ways, who both loved working with each other, and who've spent months building the feud. It's hard hitting, violent, superbly paced*, and has one of the most memorable and replayed finishes WWF ever did. It's awesome.

*I actually have zero idea how long this match goes, and probably couldn't guess accurate to 5 minutes, even though I've seen it a bunch of times. Time stands still while these two brawl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I think Roddy vs Bret might be the peak of the Gorilla/Brain pairing, they were on fire that match

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is it that match where Brain gets caught not knowing something and says “Well maybe I didn’t care to find out!” his delivery of it is hilarious

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Yes that happens in the opening exchange when Bobby says he can't remember Roddy/Bret ever fighting before. Gorilla says "Some broadcast journalist you are!" to which Brain snippily fires back with the above. Just stellar.
Yes! Thank you. Everyone thinks Gorilla did nothing but say “Will you stop” but it’s patently false, he was great at setting Bobby up to say funny stuff