Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Would it make sense to have a tendencies fighting thunder dome? Because otherwise it tends to leak in otherwise good threads.

Also all mods are batards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

If BMD and twoday were real cspam posters where's the forums coup???

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

nickhimself posted:

Hi, yes, I'll be the jerk that requests this first: let us refer to trump/trumpers as "retards" or as being "retarded."

Please, read the definition:

Literally the only part of this definition not fitting these people is the very last bit. Trump retards progress in others, and, self admittedly, in himself. He's boasted about having figured it all out around age five or something dumb, and not needing to progress further. That's... retarded. Literally. He retarded himself because he's a loving moron. He's a retard now, of his own doing. He has retarded American development across basically every field measurable.

His followers loving drank Lysol.

"•a contemptuous term used to refer to a person who is cognitively impaired.

•a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way:a hopeless social retard."

There isn't a better accurate definition of these people.

Let's be honest. loving none of us ever mean a person handicapped by nature or other forces. We aren't assholes. We are aware those handicaps are not the fault of the affected, and would absolutely never treat them as anything lesser than.

Trump and co are mother loving retards that have stolen the word for themselves, to the benefit of the handicapped community. Please stop punishing us for being accurate in our speech.

no

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Crane Fist posted:

my feedback is that I should be ceremonially horsewhipped in the town square

Same, but erotically

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Merge all forums into one Bing bong so simple

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i will post in every thread, thus ruining the entire site

muhahahahahahaha

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Reene posted:

hi can i post in cspam

no

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I support slurbot as it is the first step to automating mods out of a job and because it would piss off/report all the right people.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

make cspam a D%D underling again, it brings joy to my posting enemies for things to be otherwise

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Sounds like a great way to make all the new mods quit after all the offsite poo poo heads come in without the preresquite 10bux on old parachute accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i say swears online posted:

the final post on somethingawful will be evilweasel saying "tmurp"

i will get the last word in or get banned trying

Frumply posted:

merge d&d and c-spam into a new forumid and only allow replies for the top 100 threads. reduce that number each day by one until only one thread is left in the posting battle royale.

unironically think D&D and cspam should merge purely for the fireball as the cultures combined. hopefully it'll get our worst posters to get themselves perma'd melting down over libs not following maoist thought or whatever. it would also lead to some libs melting down over respectabiliy, so everyone wins.

"cons": will be terrible for mods