Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

It was probably a telephone line. Most power lines are not insulated and would definitely kill you. But yeah wow that's the best case scenario I think, besides it not happening. Maybe it's just me but something about the maneuverability of a motorcycle makes definitely bad ideas seem like they might work out. I came across a downed power line on fire a couple weeks back and my first thought was, "hmm maybe I can ride around this" before snapping to my senses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Is that The Ridge? Nice leathers, Evel :hehe:

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Yeah tethered bags are relatively low tech so a cheap one off eBay might be fine, but I just don't trust that stuff. Helite Turtle 2 has a good reputation for over-the-top bags, and they have a "GP" one with a cutout for the hump on most suits. I do wonder about the abrasion resistance they have, not necessarily for you but so they aren't destroyed after a single use.

Toe Rag fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jul 7, 2023

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Not sausage egg McMuffins though? Questionable decisions throughout.