Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Baam's new outfit reminds me of Naruto's original outfit, albeit in completely different colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Bam is night in Korean and Yoru is night in Japanese. His name is literally Twenty-Fifth Night.

Why don't they call him Night in English translations? I have no idea. Maybe they just thought it sounded a bit too silly.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
And that's why Endorsi is extremely good.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The pile of chocolate bars on Hoh's grave :lol:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Aren't the original floor owner monsters called Guardians in the comic translation? It's easy to get confused referring to them as Administrators when the testing rankers are called administrators. Weird choice.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Apparently so:

quote:

Shinsu (신수 (神水), shinsu, literally "divine water")

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The change to the Bull fight was kind of funny because of Baam hadn't exploded out of it at that exact moment on that exact trajectory Rachel wouldn't have needed to do anything.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I don't think so, there's several chapters of aftermath to cover.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Not a coincidence she has snake eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I think it was around this point the author mentioned Rachel was his favorite character.